Sunday, July 1, 2012

This blog & I

Dear reader, dear blog (and dear me, in case not so many readers pass by ...)

The last years have been totally amazing for me, as I've had the chance to travel quite a lot around Europe and I have been living in four different countries. I've seen wonderful places, met many nice people and enjoyed great moments, thus I have quite a lot beautiful memories. Sadly I've never been the type to write a diary, which means that some of these cherished memories will eventually fade away as time goes by. That's why I have decided to start writing this blog so that I can keep track of my trips and special moments, to have some sort of travel journal which will always remind me of the great times I had, and will have, in all those wonderful places.

I have written some blogs before but none of them lasted for a long time, however, I'm really hoping this one will be different. This time I'm also writing for myself, I want to together all my past, present and future stories,  to write down my impressions about the places I visit and the not so common things I do. So, this is it, a collection of tales of now and then, from here and there. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Love,
Irene


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ahoj Irenko, I´m very very looking forward to your next posts! :-)
    Btw, can I follow your blog? I can´t find the "follow button"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest, Klárko :-)
    I just enabled the "follow button" (or at least I think I did ... I'm so bad at everything technology-related!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...