Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello Instagram!

Step by step I'm finally entering into the 21st century. Even though I once started blogging six years ago and I created my fb account when Facebook was still only availaible in English, the truth is that in the last years I was totally left behind in the information era we live in dominated by ever-changing technology. Not only is it difficult having to learn to use a new device or application every now and then, it is actually exhausting to keep track of all the technological novelties and their names (smartphones, widgets, blogs, apps ... you name it!) However, I think that it is high time that I stop neglecting reality: the world won't stop, so I better get back in shape and follow the pace of this crazy high-tech race. Who knows, maybe it's even about time to get rid of my old, loyal and beloved Nokia, yes, that brick-a-like with the snake game as its most exciting feature ... maybe. But for now I'm happy to announce that I just signed up to Instagram - and even happier to finally have my own Instagram account!


So, that's it, my first instagram! As you can see, the weather is still incredibly nice in Maastricht and I'm trying to make the most of it on my now scarce free time amid many lectures, tutorials, hundreds of pages to read and dozens of problems to solve and, oh, exams in just eight weeks. I guess that the most exciting trips I'll be doing in a while will be to the library. A great year has just started!

If you want to follow me on Instagram, then search for awayfromtenerife.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :)
      I'm looking forward to loving it too, the first step is already been taken!

      Delete
  2. Ok! Now you need a smartphone with android and get "whatsapperized" jajajajajajajaj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that should be the next step ... but I really don't know when that will happen :)
      Thanks for your comment xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...