Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


To all of you, my dear readers, I wish you a merry, merry Christmas!

I hope that you're having a wonderful celebration and that you're indulging in some delicious food, carolling out loud, laughing and giggling and enjoying some quality time with your loved ones.


I took these photos a couple of days ago in the Christmas Market in Basel. It was really nice to wander around staring at all those bright lights and singing along to Christmas songs. The only drawback was that the weather was actually quite warm and mulled wine and bratwurst (grilled sausages) were not so appealing. But still, it was a very cosy evening and I enjoyed myself like a little child!



6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Irene! These pictures are gorgeous! I love those ornaments. Our weather has been warm, rainy and tornadoes. So it's kind of been an unsettling Christmas. HaHaHa Glad to hear you're enjoying yours. Have a fabulous week doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, hope the weather has got better.
      Have a wonderful NYE
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Merry belated Christmas to you too =)

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana :)
      Have a great NYE and happy 2013!

      Delete
  3. Your trip to Basil sounds perfect. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Ashley, happy holidays to you as well, enjoy your NYE celebrations :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...