Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snowy Maastricht

Last week it was snowing for a couple of days and as result Maastricht was beautifully covered by snow for almost a week. It was like a real Winter Wonderland and I realized that this current city of mine never looks more alluring than when it's dressed in white. I couldn't resist to just watch from my window so I put on my coat, took my camera and went into the cold to take some pictures of Maastricht's best looks. Sadly, snow is almost totally gone or simply turned into ice, which is not so nice when walking, but I still have some beautiful photos to reminisce the moment I fell in love with Maastricht, once again. Hope you like them!








14 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Lovely pictures as well:)
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandra!
      Have a great week as well :)

      Delete
  2. I love Maastricht, it´s such a pretty city!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love Maastricht, it's really beautiful and relaxed! x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos, Irene. Maastricht is so calm and charming with the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed really charming when everything is covered by snow, sadly the snow is totally gone by now!

      Delete
  4. La verdad que las fotos te han quedado preciosas aunque el frescor que tiene que hacer debe ser intenso intenso.
    besazoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí que ha hecho frío, pero ayer finalmente la temperatura volvió a subir por encima de los 0º, q desde que volví habíamos estado a menos algo!
      Besitos!

      Delete
  5. Irene, these photos are picturesque doll! I love the picture with the swan in it. So serene! You take awesome pics! Thanks for sharing these with us.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Thanks Kim!
      I'm still learning my way through photography and trying to make the most of my digital compact camera :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Bree, have a nice week!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. So pretty. It's too hot here in Sydney so I love looking at pictures of snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at pictures of Sydney and Australia, they're usually gorgeous as well :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...