Thursday, February 14, 2013

Travel Romance is ...

Falling in love with the most unexpected place ...
Holding hands while wandering around a charming neighborhood you've never been before to ...
Realising that you smile more when you're travelling ... 
Finding out that the sky can be so many different shades of blue ... 
Feeling overwhelmed by how beautiful and powerful nature is ... 
Reading about your dream destinations ... 
Staring at the night sky and discovering hundreds of stars that you don't get to see at home ... 
Letting the anticipation build up before visiting a country for the first time ... 
Discovering a new favourite shop that doesn't exist in your homeplace ... 
Mesmerizing as seasons change in a different way they do at home ... 
Learning a couple of words in the local language ...
Being daring enough to try what local cuisines have to offer ...
Appreciating the ever-changing landscape from a train window ...
Being on my way to Belgium to spend Valentines with boyfriend.


And what about you? What's your idea of travel romance?

Have a lovely Valentine's day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your passage and your passion for travel. Beautifully written. I can totally relate-my in-laws smile at me (amused and probably thinking I'm nuts) whenever I'd stop them to check out how beautiful the sky is. I feel heartbroken while watching the planes in the sky and knowing I'm not in it..dropping by the airport and not passing through immigration. Happy V-day Irene, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Very well written. I love the feeling of a exploring a city at dusk with no map and just letting myself get lost in it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so awesome Irene! There's nothing like traveling with someone who loves you. It can be so adventurous for the both of you. I wish that for myself one day! Glad you had a great Valentine's Day.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...