Thursday, December 12, 2013

A long month offline

December is long here and as I wrote way back in November I'm returning to blogland, ready to pick up just where I left - if only a bit later than expected. After six weeks of studying and four and half hours of exam, I think I needed a free week to recover myself from all the stress. Besides, I've been sick for almost two weeks now and everytime I seem to be getting better, I relapse and feel the need to tuck in bed, hiding under the duvet forever. Seriously annoying!

This bad case of flu have taken its toll on me and I'm feeling exhausted and totally lacking inspiration to write in this blog o' mine. Hopefully, I'll be fully recovered any time any soon and this blog will be normal again. In the meantime, accept my most sincere apologies for my absence.


Well, that's all for now. I will put on the kettle, drink a cup of tea and go back to bed. Life has got quite boring lately.

Have a lovely evening!




9 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you're doing. Hope you feel better soon. Happy to see you back blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome again, Irene! Relax and enjoy your weekend. Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pilar!
      Espero que este pasando un buen fin de semana, disfrutando de la cuenta atrás navideña :)
      Besitos!!!

      Delete
  3. Hey Irene, I am so sorry that you are sick! Hope you will feel better soon! And I am also sorry that I did not come up with a post yet, life has been crazy stressful lately and I barely found the time for blogging. I wanted to write one so badly! I will respond to your email as soon as possible! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey irene! i'm so happy you're back. i really missed you doll. i didn't think you would return. hahaha so it was nice to see your comment. sorry, i'm just getting back with you. been busy with Christmas holidays and such. i hope you're feeling better. about to read your other blog post. inspiration comes and goes. i've definitely had my moments.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kim! I've missed you as well :)
      Indeed, inspiration can be a fickle thing. I think when you're into blogging it gets easier to write and to come up with new ideas but when you stop for a while it can be hard to get down to business again. I'm glad to say it's getting easier by the day!

      Delete
  5. Glad to see you back! Darn, I hope you are feeling better when you read this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already feeling better! Ready to enjoy some nice days outside for New Year's :)
      Hope you're having a great holiday, Ashley!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...