Monday, December 29, 2014

It was (almost) a white Christmas

Almost. Christmas Day wasn't particularly cold and didn't see a single snowflake fall from the sky. However, temperatures dropped this past weekend and yesterday the city woke up covered in white. It had been snowing all night, it continued snowing during most of the day and it is still snowing today.

I am back in Basel, Switzerland, and I've been lucky enough to enjoy a bit of a white holiday this year. Last winter we waited and waited but there weren't any snowfalls, not even some snowy rain. Last winter wasn't cold at all, I recall. Anyway, I know I probably own you some sort of update on my life after this long absence from Blogland, especially after hinting that my brief stay in Ireland is over. Well, everything in its due time but in the meantime, here are some photos I took yesterday while I enjoyed myself in this winter wonderland.









Have a lovely week!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! And you look especially adorable! :) We got some snow here as well, right after Christmas! :) LG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful! Even dream like. I love your photos. Very artistic. second picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! It's so beautiful!! I love the second shot of the road with the ice on the glass that the wipers left behind. It's a really cool perspective! It was a very warm winter in London last year, too. We never got a single flake of snow. I'm hoping we'll get a little something this year, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...