Thursday, January 1, 2015

To a Wonderful 2015

I hope you all had a grand celebration yesterday and enjoyed the last night of the year being happy. I kept it quiet and cosy at home with some homemade lasagne and a couple of Bond films - this is my kind of perfect night these days. A new year is here and it promises to be a very special one. So this year I'm not gonna bother to make resolutions I won't keep or to list all the things I would like to do and places I would like to see. I won't even say I'm gonna try and be a good blogger this year because most likely this is not going to happen. My only goal for this year is to enjoy life as much as I can, to make the most of every single day and to be as present as possible in my everyday.



Yes, 2015 is here. A new year to live, 12 months to enjoy, 365 days to smile, 8760 hours to be happy, 525600 minutes to make it count and 31536000 seconds to take a deep breath and carry on living. Whatever you're up to this year, have a wonderful, happy and successful new year!

Love, Irene



Image source: keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. Those are definitely some fantastic goals, Irene! <3 I spent my New Year's at home as well. Exactly the way I like it! LG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Irene! I woke up the next morning to continue my cheese plate in jammies while watching a film called Dr. Cabbie. :) A toast to new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you. I really love your goal, simple yet meaningful. It is on top of my list to do this year as well. Good to be back to blogging again. Can't wait to catch up and read what everyone is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Irene! Happy New Year! Happy 2015! Lasagna and Bond movies sound great to me! I had a quiet one as well. I just read your messages! I was so happy to hear from you. Keep us posted whenever you can. I miss your adventures. Hope all is well.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's such a good new year's goal too, it's something that everyone should try and do!

    emmalouiselong

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...