Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It's been three years ...


Yes, it's already been three years since I started this little blog of mine and despite the blank months every now and then I'm more than happy that I've stuck to this space. A lot has happened in the last three years: I've moved countries twice, I've graduated with a MSc in econometrics, I've started and quit a couple a jobs and I've even had a baby. What a three years it's been! 

Sometimes I could not be bothered about blogging and sometimes I've been just lazy. Sometimes I've even thought of abandoning this blog, starting a new one or simply stopping blogging altogether. But when I look back now, I'm glad that I've taken the time to write about many of those special moments that have taken place in the last three years. And also to reminisce about some other things that had happened before I started Away from Tenerife.

Yes, it's been already three years of blogging at Away form Tenerife and despite my ups and downs I have enjoyed this journey. I like reading your comments and knowing that you find my stories interesting/funny/whatever; I like coming up with new ideas for upcoming posts and reflecting upon my past experiences to look for inspiration; and I like having a sort of journal that reminds me of my travels, special moments and the more ordinary everyday. I guess that in the end, I write as much for my pleasure as that of you, dear readers. And I guess that because of that, I will start focusing more on writing more personal stories and focusing more on keeping track of my so ordinary everyday. Well, let's see how this blogging journey continues. 


To these three years of blogging and the many more to come.


THANKS FOR READING!

And have a cool July, weather permitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...