Thursday, December 31, 2015

That was 2015


2015 has been quite a year! With half a pregnancy to go, then a newborn in my arms and right now the cutest baby ever at home, this year sounded like lots of hard work. Luckily, everything went smoother than I ever thought and in fact, the whole year had gone in a breeze. Last day of the year today!

Despite the long days and nights with BabyGirl, we have managed to do some nice travelling, both around here and a bit further away. I haven't been a very active blogger this year, though, and I haven't written about many of the trips I've taken this year, so I thought it would be a good idea to round up this year with a summary post. You can find below the list of places I have visited this year.


KARLSRUHE (Germany)


KONSTANZ (Germany)


INSEL MAINAU (Germany)


SPLÜGEN (Switzerland)


MÁLAGA (Spain)


LUNGERNSEE (Switzerland)


TENERIFE (Spain)


LUGANO (Switzerland)


BELLINZONA (Switzerland)


SÉLESTAT (France)




Not bad for these brand-new parents! 2015 has been quite a year and I'm hoping that 2016 will be at least this good. I don't think I'll be blogging regularly any time soon because I have been busy with some other endeavours - mostly writing short stories - but I will update you around here every now and then. Until the next time then. 

Have a good and happy 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
I appreaciate your love and reactions.
I'll take a look at your blogs and I'll try to reply as soon as possible
Feel free to follow if you like :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...